Tuesday, February 17, 2009

must kill charter internet

I had a tech come out this morning to fix my internet woes. got a new modem out of it, and yet... I dropped out agggaaaaaiiiiiiin.

my cable was out long enough for me to make a gif about how I feel about this:

yes I do have too much freaking free time. but at least I am getting the house cleaner... not every day do I manage this but I am managing it enough days that I can see a difference.... don't make me cry about my poor messy house my hormones are bad enough as it is thank you!

this morning I rejected my oatmeal. then I went and had lunch with my sis and we ran into someone she knows and he paid for our lunch how cool is that!! I had miso soup and teriyaki salmon. I then dipped the lemon slices in the teriayki sauce and ate them, that was very yummy and made my tummy very happy. Thanks for lunch H!

I was out of water so when my sis's sig O came over I asked him to put a new jug on for me and he was nice and did so :D

I also got some coconut oil to use on my body and to use for massaging my perineal... yeah gross when i think about doing that but better then ripping or having to have an episiotomy!

I hope you like the gif. feel free to use it if you wanna. its crap but I did it myself!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:32 AM

    Good Morning,

    I am totally not sure about the Lemons in Teriyaki sauce, but I will take your word on it. What I am sure of is I can take care of your internet woes. Although I though the gif was hilarious, I'd rather see one of you hugging the Charter modem with some animated hearts.

    My name is Eric Ketzer, and I am a Manager with Charter Communications. Please e-mail me at Umatter2Charter@chartercom.com, so I can get the internet fixed for you.

    Thanks for giving us the chance to assist, Eric

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm so after I got an email from our supposed friend from charter Eric, I called the security support with charter.. Sorry Eric, but I now disbelieve you are who you say you are.

    Kind of makes me sad cause I thought it was cool that charter would respond to my blog :P I still stick with my feeling that charter internet, while dropping off and driving me crazy, does have the best customer service people. The number said never give out your account info to anyone other then someone from the charter service number.

    ah well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry that your internet is being wonky. I'm glad that you got a new modem, though. That's nice.

    And free lunches always taste the best, don't they? ^_^

    Truth be told, I didn't even notice my tearing at all. My cousin (who had her baby last week) got sliced ... she said that she didn't feel it at all. But good for you being all responsible. I hope that you're left intact! ^_^ (Of course, I think of that one line from Baby Mama: "Can I just spray a little PAM down there right before the baby comes out?" :P)

    ReplyDelete