Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Got my Ring back 01-15-208

I called the place we went to get the ring resized and appareanlty they had left a message on the twelfth that it was ready but they must have called my work not my cell cause i didn't get the message :( but i got my ring back to day and that makes me happy.

Saphi is sitting on the couch next to me, its nice having my Brat Cat back. I mean I thought I was OK with her being gone, but I was so happy when she came home to me. poor kitty. She still hates mickey and tolerates Pumpernickel.

Kind of drowsy so I am going to sign off for now :)

1 comment:

  1. Is Saphi-cat back for good? Or is she taking turns between your place and the neighbor's?

    Either way, I'm glad that she's gracing you with her presence. I like to worship her from afar ... since she doesn't let me get all that close. ^_^

    ReplyDelete