Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Conact and plans

1-9-2008

Got an Email from my sweetie. He feels about the same way I do about getting Married in the Temple. Which is a very good thing, and one less part of this for me to worry about. Now i just have to find out how long it will be before I can go back to the Temple. Hopefully not to long, I haven't done anything bad, I just stopped going to church and paying my tithing.

So, here is hoping that the waiting period isn't too long, though, I can wait, I mean I have waited all this time to find him, I can wait a while longer to actually marry him, and meanwhile I have a ton of planning to do!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you and R are on the same page.

    Good luck in getting caught up with the tithing. And getting that temple recommend. You can do it.

    Hopefully church will feel a lot more like home with your eternal sweetheart by your side. ^_^

    Or just go inactive in your ward and come wrangle the munchkins with Michael and me.
    Tempting, no??
    (Especially when I put it like that, huh? :P)

    ReplyDelete