Monday, July 11, 2005

wow I updated

so another beautiful day here. it misty rained this morning, now its sunny. typical of oregon coast weather! I have had a fairly busy day, somewhat frustrating, but good for the store. maybe if the rest of the week/month follows this tread we will be ok despite UPS' nasty attitude toward us. I have really been enjoying gmestone IV but am sad that after this month i will either have to quite playing or come up with 15 bucks to play another month. I wonder if I could get a group together and we could all use the same account, and still have our own charectors?? and be playing together?? I will have to ask my roleplay liking freinds if they would be interested in doing so.  three people ould make it 5 dollars a month... that would so rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment